Warm Classic Floral Perfume for Woman FM 21

 

classic aldehydic perfume for women buy online in USA Canada
FM 21 classic floral perfume for her. Warm, classic, unpredictable fragrance, like a sunny day. It's snowing outside, but you're warm. Perfume smells comforting, warm and expensive. Perfect for a date or a dinner party. The queen of all perfumery.
Which FM perfume smells like Chanel No.5? This perfume similar smells, how to Chanel No.5 perfume. PURE 21 - floral perfume with an aldehyde note.

Federyco Machora fragrance notes:
Top notes: aldehyde, ylang-ylang, orange blossom;
Heart notes: rose, lily of the valley, orris;
Base notes: civet, oakmoss, sandal wood.

Fragrance family: floral.
Type: classic, warm, enveloping
Capacity: 50 ml.
Fragrance: 20%.
Code: 100021
Price: 21.50 $Shoping online perfume FM World USA Canada

Comments

  1. Anonymous03:22

    I love this fragrance! I smell it and immediately think of my mother. I hardly remember that it was her only fragrance. I love this perfume because it was hers and now it's mine.
    There's a reason this is a classic. It is loved by women all over the world. Aldehydes are wonderful notes in fragrances that are still used today. I don't wear it every day, but when I want to smell beautiful or emotional, I wear it. The fact that the new formulas are changing, it doesn’t make the classics any less outstanding or wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Spicy Oriental Perfume for Women FM 173

Unforgettable Oriental Floral Perfume for Her FM 101